Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Smile!!!....AGAIN!

I was so shocked and excited to find out our family gets to be featured in AtHome America's 09 catalog!!! Yippeee!!! This was after the photo shoot.....I'm surprised we could squeeze one more smile out! I now have much more respect for America's Top Model....modeling is hard work!!
Joelle getting ready to go in for a 'trial run' of what preschool will be like! Backpack...check!
First day of preschool.....she's all smiles and ready to go!
Jacie was really happy too....I think that smile faded once she realized her sister got to go play and have fun while she had to go home and take a nap in our quiet house which mom LOVES!
Getting 'fitted' for her flower girl dress that Bedsta(Janet) made for her and Jacie for Auntie Jenny's & Nick's upcoming wedding in a couple of weeks! She even got a trial run on her hair by Auntie Jessie....just like the bride!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Joelle is so cute! And you look so pretty in that top picture!! Can't wait to see your family pic in the new catalog :) Yeah for you! Jess

Holly said...

Yay! An update! I have been waiting for one! Don't worry, when I started my blog, I went through the same thing - sometimes it's hard to find time to update and when it doesn't work right, it makes you give up! I love the pictures of the girls. They are getting so big too. I can't believe that Joelle is the same age as Heidi's Amber. She looks so big (and Amber is SO small!). And I think Camden may be Joelle's prince charming! Thanks for sharing! :)